Inkjet printing has had a tremendous impact on the print industry. Inkjet printing technology today has given companies the opportunity for innovation, creativity, and customization to meet their unique business needs.
As markets move at an ever-faster pace, business owners realize that inkjet printing is the best option to keep up with today’s needs like rapid availability of collateral and personalization.
Read on to learn five benefits that modern inkjet technology brings to print production.
1. Adaptability – Inkjet printing can help your business keep up with market trends while improving the quality of labels and packaging. Inkjet technology can help create new opportunities by expanding application capabilities and market reach. Stay current with the latest personalization and customization trends while continuing to develop innovative strategies as the market changes and evolves.
2. Affordability – Inkjet production technology looks expensive at first glance, but when you evaluate its many advantages, it’s a different story. For example, this is the perfect technology to meet the needs of modern print production: faster turnaround times, personalization, customization, and speed. These are the crucial factors for success! Printing high-mix low volumes and short-run jobs is more affordable with a digital inkjet device.
3. Efficiency – Inkjet printing can help reduce set-up and changeover times. In contrast to conventional printing, inkjet is non-impact technology. That means it does not require a master or plate to deliver the ink to a substrate. This reduces downtime between jobs and means you’ll realize greater productivity and increased profitability.
4. Print Quality – Today’s inkjet printers deliver resolutions up to 1600 dpi for sharp smooth details comparable to laser output. High-resolution UV inkjet printers and aqueous pigment inkjets offer durability and water fastness improving overall print quality.
5. They are Versatile! – Digital inkjet devices are flexible and can be engineered to handle various substrates, including label stock, corrugated boxes, commercial paper stocks, and more. They can be designed to fit several markets, including label converting, flexible packaging, commercial print, and more. Today’s inkjet technology can meet your production needs better than ever before!
In today’s world, inkjet printing is an essential tool for business to have market differentiation. Reach out to Allied Business Solutions’ production team today to learn more about this empowering technology.
Allied Business Solutions is a leader in digital business solutions with offices in Idaho, Oregon and Utah. Allied’s stack of services include Managed Print, Document Management, Managed IT and Security and Unified Communications. Technology products include Office Printers, MFPs and Digital Copiers, Production Printing Systems, Wide Format Printers, Mailing Systems and SMART Boards.
For the latest industry trends and technology insights visit Allied’s Resources page.