The Xerox Iridesse™ Production Press is a highly automated, agile digital production press that provides users with remarkable quality images. The jaw-dropping embellishing effects make it easy to deliver remarkable results. Read on to learn six reasons why businesses are choosing the Xerox Iridesse™ Production Press.
1. Color FLX Technology – The Iridesse redefines digital printing! The award-winning Color FLX technology layers CMYK with up to two Specialty Dry Inks in a single pass while maintaining registration from color to color.
2. Impressive CMYK Quality– The WOW factor is rooted in the Iridesse CMYK quality, making it a perfect choice for a full array of digital production jobs. Take on shorter runs without making tradeoffs thanks to advanced Xerox technology that improves image quality.
3. Outstanding Embellishment Effects– The Iridesse is a play on the word “iridescence,” and it is synonymous with visual effects that amplify content and captivate customers. HD EA Dry Inks can be combined, or layered with CMYK tints to create stunning colors, photo enhancements, metallic gradients, and more, all in a single pass!
4. Production Advantages –The built-in Full-Width Array scanner really delivers. It scans diagnostic test pages, inspecting for proper image alignment and second bias transfer. To further automate the production process, the EZ Press Check function can be used. The batch key functions automatically run together and reduce set-up time to under 10 minutes!
5. Keep Complex Jobs Moving– Mixed Media Xceleration ensures superior performance for mixed stock jobs. The paper path is designed to move even heavy stock rapidly through the process and can combine multiple stocks into jobs with as many as six colors.
6. Automated Offline Finishing– When used together, the Xerox Crease and Two-Sided Trimmer, Book Maker Finisher, and Xerox SquareFold Trimmer Modules turn the Iridesse™ Production Press into a high-end document finishing device. Unleash Iridesse by integrating stocks up to 350 gsm into full-bleed booklets.
Bonus: Allied Business Solutions provides local service in Idaho and Utah with over 100 – years’ experience in production print!
With FLX technology the Xerox Iridesse™ Production Press lets you do more with 4, 5, or 6 colors than any other system on the market. When combined with state-of-the-art automation, a range of productivity-boosting features, enhanced finishing options, and image quality raises the bar on what a digital press can do!
Are you ready to learn more? Call your Allied rep today for a demonstration. Let us show you how the Xerox Iridesse™ Production Press can transform your business!
Allied Business Solutions is a leader in digital business solutions with offices in Idaho, Oregon and Utah. Allied’s stack of services include Managed Print, Document Management, Managed IT and Security and Unified Communications. Technology products include Office Printers, MFPs and Digital Copiers, Production Printing Systems, Wide Format Printers, Mailing Systems and SMART Boards.
For the latest industry trends and technology insights visit Allied’s Resources page.